Full-Time Sales Person
Many businesses face the challenge of funding and recruiting a dedicated professional to win sales in the cross-border market – and, here again, Acumen can help. Acumen will fund up to 50% of the cost of a Sales Person’s salary in the first year. The maximum cost covered can be up to €37,500/£30,000 with Acumen paying up to €18,750/£15,000.
If it is required 50% of recruitment/selection/advertising costs for the appointee will be granted as part of the total allowable costs. The person recruited should be knowledgeable about both the product and the market, and would be required to be located within the target cross-border market.
Acumen will work with you to:
- Establish if there is a viable medium-term opportunity – and if the opportunity can be sustained in the long term
- Provide assistance and advice on the recruitment process and methodology
- Draw up a plan to integrate new sales appointee and ensure that s/he is adequately supported and trained
- Provide advice on how to retain new appointees
Companies who have availed of the Full–Time Sales Person Support typically report:
- Identification of weaknesses in existing cross-border market arrangements, the development and implementation of a corrective strategy;
- Increased penetration of the cross-border market;
- Substantial increase in sales yield;
- Increased brand presence and profile to allow longer-term development
To find out more contact a member of our Acumen team.