For businesses who would like to explore opportunities in a new market, market research offers a potential solution.
Our Acumen programme will fund 50% of the cost of a Market Research project, spread over a six month period. The maximum cost covered can be up to €10,000/£8,000, with Acumen paying €5,000/£4,000 and you, the company, paying the balance.
The types of activity that will be considered for support include:
- Gathering market & sectoral information
- Planning and implementation of first-time market entry into a new cross-border market on the island
- A review and evaluation of a company’s existing cross-border business activities
- Development and expansion of existing cross-border trade opportunities
- Development of a cross-border joint venture or strategic alliance business arrangement
Companies who have availed of Market Research support typically report:
- Increased knowledge of the cross-border market
- The development of a market entry strategy for the cross-border market
- Identification of weaknesses in existing cross-border market arrangements, the development and implementation of a corrective strategy
- Identified sales leads and other market development activities
To find out more contact a member of our Acumen team.