Employ a high calibre graduate for 12 months to grow your business into export sales. They will assess the market potential and develop a tailored strategic approach to exporting that can be replicated in any market.
The graduate will receive specialised training in sales management skills leading to a Post Graduate Diploma in Sales Management Practice.
After a six month induction period the sales graduate should be capable of becoming the business developer for your business and help you deliver in your target market, essentially becoming a key player in your sales development team.
Acumen will fund up to 50% of the cost of employing a graduate in the first year.
- Maximum Salary cost covered can be up to €28,125/£22,500 with Acumen paying up to €14,065/£11,250
- Maximum Travel and Subsistence cost covered can be up to €5,000/£4,000 with Acumen paying up to €2,500/£2,000
- Maximum Equipment cost covered can be up to €1,250/£1,000 with Acumen paying up to €625/£500
- InterTradeIreland will cover recruitment and training costs.
- Will have a 3rd level education or qualification in any discipline. Applicants should be interested in developing a career in sales.
- Will be engaged by the company for a minimum period of 12 months
- Will be rigorously assessed for suitability through an assessment centre
- Will undergo a tailored educational programme leading to an advanced Diploma in Sales Management from a leading Irish Business School
To find out more contact a member of our Acumen team.