Brexit Readiness Vouchers
If you are a small business looking to navigate your way through Brexit and are unsure what to do next, InterTradeIreland offers financial support up to £1000 (euro equivalent) plus VAT towards professional advice in relation to Brexit matters, through our Brexit Readiness Vouchers. These vouchers can be used to help your business get advice on specific issues such as movement of labour, goods, services and currency management.
Firstly, are you eligible?
- Your company must be a registered small business (250 employees or less) with an annual turnover not exceeding €2m/£1.7m
- The assistance requested must relate to a cross-border issue
- You must be a manufacturing or internationally tradable service companies
Note: Small businesses in the transportation, retail and agricultural sectors are excluded in line with specific State Aid guidelines.
If you are eligible, then this is how it works
1 Complete a short application form
- Complete the Brexit Readiness Voucher (170 KB). You will need to include some company information and details about the type of expertise you need or problem which you are trying to solve.
2 Assessment & approval
- Your application will be assessed and once approved you will be notified immediately.
- Note - you may only have one 'active' voucher at any point in time and it is non-transferable.
3 Getting started
- When notified, you will be issued with a Terms of Reference which must be completed with the Service Provider of your choice.
- Once they have completed the work to your satisfaction, they claim the cost of the Brexit Readiness Voucher from InterTradeIreland to cover the costs of their expertise for the project.