Start to Plan - advice and support worth £2000/€2,000
Are you a business looking to navigate your way through Brexit and are unsure what to do next? InterTradeIreland offers 100% financial support up to £2000/€2000 (inclusive of VAT) towards professional advice in relation to Brexit matters. This support can help your business get advice on specific issues such as movement of labour, goods, services and currency management.
1. Are you eligible?
- Your company must be a registered small business (250 employees or less)and either an annual turnover < €50m or Balance Sheet total <£43m.
- The assistance requested must relate to a cross-border issue
- You must be a manufacturing or internationally tradable service companies
Note: Small businesses in the transportation, retail and agricultural sectors are excluded in line with specific State Aid guidelines.
2. Contact Us
- Call Mark Sterritt our Brexit Advisory Service Manager on 028 3083 4122 (048 from Ireland) or by email.
3 Getting started
- If approved for support you will then be able to select the firm which you would like to advise you from our list of participating providers. This list is growing all the time.
- When notified, you will be issued with a Terms of Reference which must be completed with the Service Provider of your choice.