Trade Accelerator Vouchers
How it works
Step 1: Complete a short application form
Complete the Trade Accelerator Voucher Application Form 2013 (95 KB) . You will need to include some company information and details about the type of expertise you need or problem which you are trying to solve. You can select the firm which you would like to advise you from our list of participating providers here. Once completed, you submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Step 2: Assessment & approval
Your application will be assessed and once approved you will be notified immediately. Note - you may only have one 'active' voucher at any point in time and it is non-transferable.
Step 3: Getting started
When notified, you will be issued with a Terms of Reference which must be completed with the Service Provider of your choice. Once they have completed the work to your satisfaction they claim the cost of the Trade Accelerator Voucher from InterTradeIreland to cover the costs of their expertise for the project.
Am I eligible?Your company must be a registered Small Business (25 employees or less) with an annual turnover not exceeding €5m/£4.5m.
The assistance requested must relate to cross border trade and business.
You must be a manufacturing or internationally tradable service company.
Are there any exclusions?
Small Businesses in the transportation and agricultural sectors are excluded in line with specific State Aid guidelines.
Terms and Conditions
- Companies aspiring to do business within the other jurisdiction for the first time are particularly welcome.
- Applications will only be accepted from companies with 25 employees or less.
- You may only have one 'active' Voucher at any point in time.
- Our decision in the award of the Vouchers will be final and no discussions will be entered into with third parties.
- The Vouchers are non-transferable.
- The Voucher is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid as stated in the documentation for the First Stop Shop.