Am I eligible for FUSION?
To qualify for financial support through our FUSION programme, your business must be:
- A manufacturing or tradable services company, located on the island of Ireland (North or South)
- Financially viable
- 2 year trading history
- Understanding of and capacity for innovation
- Indigenous to the island of Ireland
- 5 - 249 full time employees
- Able to demonstrate the need for InterTradeIreland FUSION technical support
- Able to demonstrate the capacity and commitment to support a FUSION project at senior management level
The proposed project should:
- Demonstrate significant benefits to the company including increased sales, efficiency savings, increasing or sustaining employment etc.
- Include a significant level of innovation for the company or industry.
Other important points to note:
- If an organisation is more than 50% state owned, it will not be eligible
- As this is an all-island programme, the third-level institution which you are partnered with must be based in the opposite jurisdiction to your business.
State Aid implications
- for SMEs (defined as < 250 employees and a turnover < €50M or a balance sheet < €43M ) participation in the FUSION Programme equates to £31,000/€41,100 (12 month project) and £44,250/€58,700 (18 month project) of aid received under Commission Regulation (EU) 651/2014 GBER specifically Article 28 (2) (c) and Article 28 (4). Companies will be required to provide InterTradeIreland with an assurance that the total amount of aid for innovation and advisory support services (specifically awarded under Article 28) does not exceed €200,000 within any three year period.
- for large companies (defined as > 250 employees and a turnover > €50M or a balance sheet > €43M) participation in the FUSION Programme equates to £20,000/€26,500 (12 month project) and £27,750/€36,800 (18 month project) received under de minimis Commission Regulation (EU) 1407/2003. Companies will be required to provide InterTradeIreland with a declaration of all de minimis aid in the current and last 2 financial years (maximum €200,000).
Contact us now to see if you are eligible.
Green 17 also upgraded Accessibility software which will help to highlight any accessibility issues and ensure that ITI website is meeting all accessibility standards.
Download our latest brochure for more information
Yes, I want to apply
If this programme is right for you, contact our team to discuss your particular business needs.
Register for FUSION
Not what you're looking for?
If this programme is not suitable for your business needs why not have a look at our other Innovation Supports
View Innovation Supports