Funding and programme information
Go-2-Tender Workshop Information
The Programme consists of two separate workshops with an option of up to three additional days for mentoring from an experienced consultant to assist with tender development.
- Key mindset for tendering success
- Why tenders are lost and how much they cost
- Structure of the public bodies (North and South)
- Guest speakers from one or more central government procurement organisation/s across the island (CPD, etenders etc)
- A pragmatic cross border overview of differences in tendering and completing work
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Strategies SMEs can employ to be more successful
- How to become more competitive
- Critiquing previous and current tenders
- Improving your document writing skills with good and bad examples
- Checklist of what your tender should contain and how it should be presented
- Action planning for tendering success
Go-2-Tender is excellent value for money and includes training, materials, catering and mentoring.
The cost os €100 or £85 per person. Register now!