Meet the Buyer
Following on from the success of our previous Meet the Buyer events, InterTradeIreland with its partner organisations is pleased to announce that we are holding a Meet the Buyer event in Belfast on 8th June 2016.
Meet the Buyer Belfast - Wednesday 8th June - Ramada Plaza Hotel, Shaw's Bridge, Belfast
8.30am to 1.30pm
About Meet the Buyer
The Meet the Buyer events which are FREE to attend, provide SMEs with an overview of the all-island public procurement market and the opportunities available.
- Hear from public sector buyers, their procurement process, what they want from suppliers and upcoming opportunities
- Talk to public sector buyers at the buyer stands
- Hear and learn from other companies sharing their experience
- Find out about the latest procurement news and trends - aggregation of contracts, etc
- Network with other companies to form joint ventures and identify sub-contracting opportunities
- Find out about funding opportunities and supports available from the main development agencies across the island and how they can help your business access all island public sector opportunities
- Parallel session workshops are held throughout the day showcasing the procurement market process as well as trends, tips and techniques to take away.
View the Programme
Public Tendering Support
InterTradeIreland offers a range of supports, information and advice on public tendering - find out more here.