Young innovative company with a great business idea? Enter the All-Island Seedcorn Investor Readiness Competition for your chance to win a share of €280,000 CASH.
Refine your business idea with expert help and – if it impresses investors – you could win a share of the cash prize on offer. Your company will also automatically become part of the Seedcorn Network – an extensive business community which will help boost your company's profile, contacts and investment opportunities. By taking part, previous Seedcorn finalists have attracted millions of pounds worth of new equity funding.
New for 2013
This year's competition introduces a new easy two stage application process.
1. Initial application form telling us about your business
2. Visual representation of the business idea. This can either be a short video clip or a slide show presentation or both.
Closing date Friday June 28th 2013.
The Seedcorn competition mirrors the real life investment process and can greatly improve your ability to attract investment for your business by helping you and your business become investor ready. The competition is aimed at early and new start companies that have a new equity funding requirement.
There are nine cash prizes up for grabs and entrepreneurs compete against each other regionally before competing for the all-island Best Early Stage and Best New Start Company titles. Every business idea submitted is reviewed by our investment experts and companies are given individual feedback. Short listed companies also get a unique opportunity to pitch to investors and business leaders.
SEEDCORN gives you the opportunity to:
- Develop your business idea
- Improve your business plan
- Make your concept investor ready
- Gain exposure to venture capitalists & other equity providers
- Increase the profile of your business