How it works
1 Complete a short application form
2 Assessment & approval
- Your application will be assessed and once approved you will be notified immediately.
- Note - you may only have one 'active' voucher at any point in time and it is non-transferable.
3 Getting started
- When notified, you will be issued with a Terms of Reference which must be completed with the Service Provider of your choice.
- Once they have completed the work to your satisfaction, they claim the cost of the Trade Accelerator Voucher from InterTradeIreland to cover the costs of their expertise for the project.
Am I eligible?
- Your company must be a registered Small Business (10 employees or less) with an annual turnover not exceeding €2m/£1.7m.
- The assistance requested must relate to cross border trade and business.
- You must be a manufacturing or internationally tradable service company.
Are there any exclusions?
- Small Businesses in the transportation and agricultural sectors are excluded in line with specific State Aid guidelines.